- 1 box (400 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 count)
- 1/3 cup canned crabmeat or imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream (10% cream)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Remove pie crusts from pouches; place flat on work surface. With 2 1/2 -inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds from each crust. Press each round in bottom and up sides of ungreased miniature muffin cup.
- Divide crabmeat evenly among muffin cups.
- In medium bowl, beat half and half cream and egg with spoon until blended. Stir in red pepper, green onion and seasonings. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese over tops.
- Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until filling is set and edge is light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Cream can be replaced with milk.