- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped cooked crabmeat
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped green onion
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp (.5 to 1 mL) ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough on work surface. Pinch seams to seal; cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, crabmeat, onion and red pepper. Spoon about 1 teaspoon crab mixture 1/2 inch from 1 corner of 1 square. Starting with same corner, fold dough over filling, and tuck end tightly underneath filling; continue rolling to within 1/2 inch of opposite corner. Lightly brush exposed corner with egg white. Roll moistened corner of dough over roll; press to seal. Place on baking sheet. Brush with egg white. Repeat with remaining squares and filling.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.
- Ground red pepper, or cayenne pepper, nicely spices these wontons. Add more, if you like.