- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 1/2 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie (do not trim or flute crust).
- In medium bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and the orange peel. Stir in eggs and sour cream. Add rhubarb; toss gently. Spoon into crust-lined pie plate. Fold edges of crust over filling, ruffling decoratively.
- In small bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Cool 3 hours before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining tart.
- Frozen rhubarb can be used in this pie--there's no need to thaw.
- The grated orange peel adds zip to this tart, but feel free to leave it out if you don't care for it.