- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 lb (375 g). boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (284 mL) beef gravy
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen diced hash-brown potatoes
- Sesame seed, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Prepare pie crusts as directed on package for two-crust pie using 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef and onion; cook and stir until beef is browned. Drain.
- In small bowl, combine gravy, cornstarch, sugar and pepper; mix well. Add to beef in skillet. Stir in vegetables and potatoes. Cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are thawed, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust-lined pan. Top with second crust; seal edges and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 400°F. for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.