- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/3 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) icing sugar
- 3-4 tsp (15-20 mL) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Lightly spray 9-inch (23 cm) round baking pan or glass pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 long rectangles. Overlap long side 1/2- inch (1 cm) to form 1 large rectangle. Press seam and seal perforations. Spoon small amounts of cookie dough evenly over crescent dough; press to evenly cover. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Starting at long side, roll up jelly roll fashion; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 pieces. Arrange pieces cut side up in pan.
- Bake for 28 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.
- Assemble, refrigerate up to two hours before baking.