Cookie Stack Christmas Trees
Prep Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr 40 min
Gather the family and celebrate a new way to decorate the tree – a cookie tree that is! These sugar cookie trees are easy to make, and also provide a beautiful pop of colour for your holiday dessert table.
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 can Betty Crocker™ Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- Flour, for dusting
- Green Food colouring
- Christmas Sprinkles
- 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” Circular cookie cutters
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the cookie dough to ¼ inch thickness. Freeze dough until firm, 20 minutes.
- Using various cutters, stamp out rounds and place on lined baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix the frosting with food colouring until desired colour is achieved. Place into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Pipe frosting in a circular motion on the largest round. Top with medium cookie and repeat frosting. Top with smallest cookie and pipe the top of the tree. Cover with sprinkles and top with a star.