Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
If you are looking for a way to satisfy your sweet tooth- look no further! These sandwich cookies use cookie dough sandwiched between two baked chocolate chip cookies; the best of both worlds!
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spoon 12 tablespoonfuls of cookie dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover remaining cookie dough with plastic wrap; reserve in refrigerator.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- When ready to assemble sandwich cookies; remove and uncover remaining cookie dough from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. For each sandwich cookie, spread generous 2 tablespoons of softened cookie dough on bottom of 1 baked cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; gently press together. Repeat with remaining baked cookies and softened cookie dough. Serve immediately.
- Cookies turn out best when baked one sheet at a time on the middle oven rack.
- For best results, enjoy cookie sandwiches the same day.