- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) nacho cheese dip
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread cheese dip over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with pepper and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.