- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toffee bits
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crumble dough and add cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg; mix well.
- Add pecans and toffee. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons 3-inches (7 cm) apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; remove from baking sheets.
- Pillsbury™ cookie dough can now be eaten raw. So now you can enjoy our cookie dough before and after baking! Look for our "Can Eat Raw" seal on your grocery store shelves.