Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Loaf
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 45 min
Wake the family with the aroma of something baking this weekend. Refrigerated biscuits bake up so easily into a very delectable coffee cake!
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp (12 mL) cinnamon
- 1 can (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits or 1 can (5 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Flaky Rolls
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Generously grease 8x4-inch loaf pan (do not use dark-coated pan). In small shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Dip each quarter into melted butter; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Arrange in greased loaf pan.
- Bake 19 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown and center is baked through. Cool 2 minutes. Loosen edges; remove from pan. Place on serving plate. Serve warm.
- Craving bakery coffee cake but want to skip the trip to the cafe and high cost that comes with it? Four ingredients, three steps, and less than an hour is all that stands between you and the aroma of cinnamon sugar pull apart bread filling your home. This easy recipe turns buttermilk biscuits into an unforgettable breakfast that even the kids can help with. Little hands that like to get messy are perfect for assisting with rolling biscuit pieces in cinnamon and sugar. Use a light coated pan to ensure you get the perfectly brown color with no burning.
- For that perfect all-over golden brown color, use a light coated pan for baking.
- Serve with fresh fruit and eggs or bacon for a filling breakfast.
- This is a great recipe for baking with kids! For less mess on everyone’s fingers, use a fork to dip each biscuit into the melted butter.