- 1 can (5 count) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Flavoured Icing
- 1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- Heat waffle maker; spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in center of waffle maker; close. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.
- Be sure to spray the waffle iron in between each waffle. The sugar from the cinnamon roll can make the waffles stick.
- These are also delicious served with real maple syrup instead of the cream cheese glaze. Add some toasted pecans for extra crunch.