- 1 can (496 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Icing (5 count)
- 10 slices bacon
- 10 candy eyeballs
- 5 pieces candy corn
- 5 red mini candy-coated chocolate candies
- 15 mini pretzel sticks, cut in half
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Open can of rolls; set icing aside. Separate dough into 5 rolls; place about 3 inches apart on cookie sheet. Unroll each roll about 1 inch; tuck dough into roll to create neck of turkey.
- Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel-lined plate. Cut bacon slices in half. Tuck 4 halves of bacon into back of each cinnamon roll so they stick up and look like tail feathers.
- Spread tops of rolls with icing. Decorate turkeys with candy eyeballs, candy corn and candy-coated chocolate candies. Before serving, place halved pretzel sticks underneath each turkey to look like turkey’s feet.
- Let the kids have fun decorating their turkeys with extra sprinkles and candy corn!
- Look for the candy eyeballs in craft stores near the candy/cake decorating section.
- 10 semisweet chocolate chips can be substituted for the candy eyeballs in this recipe.