Cinnamon Roll-Peach Pie Breakfast Casserole
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 60 min
This delicious creamy, peach pie-inspired breakfast casserole is perfect to serve for a weekend brunch, and it’s only 4 ingredients!
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed, cut into 1-inch pieces (from 600 g bag)
- 1 can (496 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Icing (5 count)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and icing sugar uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth; stir in peaches.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces, and stir into peach mixture. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in centre. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer icing to small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut 1 corner with kitchen scissors; drizzle over mixture. Serve warm.
- If peaches are too watery after thawing, drain liquid before stirring into cream cheese mixture.
- Casserole is best served the same day.