- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- Green food colour
- 12 candied cherries, halved
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 rolls; place, sides touching, on ungreased large baking sheet to form wreath shape.
- Bake at 375°F. for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add food colour to icing; blend well.
- Carefully remove warm wreath from baking sheet; place on serving plate or tray. Cool slightly. Spread icing over wreath. Decorate each roll with 3 cherry halves.