- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup Betty Crocker™ Whipped cream cheese frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Place baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add eggs and pumpkin. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until well blended. Add flour and 2 teaspoons of the cinnamon; beat on low speed about 30 seconds or until blended. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon until blended. Sprinkle rounded 1/4 teaspoon sugar mixture over batter in each muffin cup. Bake 18 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place frosting in medium resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off small corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle frosting over each muffin. Store covered.