French Toast Bake
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 2 cans (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (250 mL) maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) maple syrup, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional 1/2 cup maple syrup.