- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- Red and green decorator sugar crystals
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C) for shiny metal baking sheet or 350°F (180°C) for dark or non-stick baking sheet. Grease or spray baking sheet with shortening or non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange 3 whole cinnamon rolls in a triangle in center of baking sheet.
- Cut remaining rolls in half. Arrange as shown in photo to look like tree (3 halves on each side of triangle and 1 half for trunk). Loosely place 30 x 1-inch (75 x 2.5 cm) strip of foil around outside edges to prevent excessive browning.
- Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until deep golden brown. Loosen tree carefully with pancake turner. Carefully slide onto serving platter. Frost warm rolls. Decorate as desired with decorator sugar.
- Best eaten when warm and right out of oven!