- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the rolls into 8 pieces. Squish each piece into a log shape, gently rolling against the counter until 3-inches long. Attach 4 “logs” in a line, pinching the ends together. Repeat with the remaining 4 pieces of dough.
- Lay the two long pieces of joined dough beside each other lengthways. Pinch at the top and gently braid the two long pieces until you have one uniform strand.
- Carefully lift the long strand onto the parchment and join the two ends together to make a circle.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden and puffed. Drizzle icing over the warm cinnamon buns and serve immediately.