Easy Crescent Pie Crust
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Easy Coconut Cream Pie Filling
- 1 box (4-serving size) French vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
Easy Fresh Strawberry-Cream Cheese Pie Filling
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 quart strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves, melted and cooled
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place triangles in ungreased 9-inch (22.5 cm) pie plate, pressing to form crust. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp/15 mL sugar. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make either Easy Coconut Cream Pie Filling or Easy Fresh Strawberry-Cream Cheese Pie Filling.
- Easy Coconut Cream Pie Filling: Make pudding mix as directed on box, using 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) milk. Stir in coconut extract and whipped topping. Spread in cooled crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Easy Fresh Strawberry-Cream Cheese Pie Filling: In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar and the vanilla until well blended. Add whipping cream; beat on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 1 to 2 minutes. Spread in cooled crust. Arrange halved strawberries decoratively over cream cheese mixture. Brush or drizzle with preserves. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Store covered in refrigerator.
- To make banana cream pie, follow directions for Easy Coconut Cream Pie Filling, but omit the coconut extract and place banana slices on the crust before topping with pudding mixture.