- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, icing sugar and milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the fudge topping over cooled crust. Spread peanut butter mixture over top. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until serving time. Cut into wedges or squares.
- Prepare the cookie pizza crust up to a day ahead of time. After it's cooled, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store at room temperature until you're ready to top it off.