- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents or 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Reduced Fat Crescents
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (or any chopped nuts)
- Additional hazelnut spread with cocoa, if desired.
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each slightly to enlarge. Spread 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread evenly over each triangle. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Roll up, starting with shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until deep golden brown. If desired, in small bowl, microwave about 2 tbsp hazelnut spread for 5 seconds and drizzle over top of each roll.