Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
A decadent dessert with only 2 ingredients? It's a Crescent wow!
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Icing sugar, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with icing sugar.