- 2 tbsp (25 mL) light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip or Chocolatey Chunk Cookie dough, cut into small chunks
- 2 bags (each 350 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 tsp (25 mL) vanilla
- 6 Nature Valley™ Oats N' Honey Granola Bars (from 3 pouches), coarsely chopped
- In 3-qt (3 L) heavy saucepan, cook corn syrup, butter, salt and condensed milk over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly with wooden spoon, until well blended. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in cookie dough chunks. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Add crushed granola bars; stir until well blended. Cook over low heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is shiny. Spread in ungreased 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) rectangular baking pan.
- Refrigerate uncovered 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Serve in decorative candy cups or mini-paper baking cups.
- To easily crush granola bars, do not unwrap; use rolling pin to crush bars.To easily cut fudge, line pan with foil so foil extends over sides of pan. Lift candy from pan using foil.