Chocolate Crescent Witch Hats
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Kids will love these chocolaty witch hat-shaped crescent snacks. Easy to make with only 3 ingredients!
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar or unsweetened baking cocoa
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon of chocolate chips on wide end of crescent triangle, and roll over once to form brim of hat.
- Form the rest of the crescent triangle into hat shape. Repeat for remaining crescent triangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using fine mesh strainer, sprinkle crescent hats with icing sugar or cocoa; serve warm.
- To dress up, melt chocolate chips in microwave, and drizzle over hats.
- Use Halloween stencils to make fun designs on the hats with icing sugar or cocoa, and remember to let the kids in on the fun!