- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Divide dough in half; wrap each half in plastic wrap. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Shape half of dough into 1 1/2-inch (3.5 cm) balls. With floured fingers, roll each ball into 10-inch (25 cm) rope, about 1/4-inch (6 mm) wide. Break off small piece from each rope for tree trunk. Carefully place ropes on ungreased baking sheet. With each rope, starting at top, fold rope back and forth into tree shape, gradually making larger at bottom (rows of dough should touch). If rope breaks, press dough together. Place small piece at bottom of each tree for trunk. Repeat with remaining half of dough.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Drizzle each cookie with melted chocolate chips; place miniature candy- coated pieces on top of drizzled chocolate to look like ornaments or lights.
- Try with Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough.