- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 2/3 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 caramels, unwrapped
- 34 milk or dark chocolate-covered almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add almond butter and vanilla. Mix with wooden spoon, or knead with hands until well blended. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds, stirring once, until chips can be stirred smooth. Spoon and spread 1 teaspoon chocolate on each cookie.
- In another small microwavable bowl, microwave caramels and 1 1/2 teaspoons water uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring once, until caramels can be stirred smooth. Spoon about 1 teaspoon caramel in centre of each cookie; top with almond. Store covered.