- 2 cans (425 g each) chili with beans (or any type of canned chili)
- 8 all-beef hot dogs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (10 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly spray 13x9-inch (3 quart) (33x23 cm) rectangular baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In baking dish, mix chili with hot dogs. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Open 2 cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits; separate into 20 biscuits, and cut each into 4 pieces. Place in large bowl; toss with melted butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes. Scatter biscuits on top of casserole.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are light golden brown and cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve this comforting casserole with a side of freshly steamed green beans.
- Boost the dish by adding 1 diced green bell pepper to the chili before baking.