- 3 cans (19 oz each) chicken noodle soup
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat soup and broth to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven. Meanwhile, separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in half.
- Drop biscuit pieces into boiling soup. Cook uncovered 10 minutes. (Soup must be at a medium boil.)
- Cover and cook 10 minutes longer or until dumplings are light and fluffy.
- To serve, carefully remove dumplings from soup. Ladle soup into individual bowls. Top each with dumplings. Sprinkle with parsley.