- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Swiss or Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine chicken, cheese, green onion and mayonnaise.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles, pinching perforations to seal. Divide chicken mixture into 4 equal parts, placing in centre of rectangles. Pull 4 corners of dough to top centre of filling, twist firmly to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes. Serve warm.
- Prepare recipe and refrigerate for up to two hours before baking.