- 1 can (391 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (from 227 g container)
- 4 oz (125 g) thinly sliced cooked deli ham
- 1 jar (285 mL) roasted red bell peppers, drained on paper towel
- 6 oz (175 g) thinly sliced cooked deli chicken
- 4 slices thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Sliced ripe olives, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; stretch and very lightly press 1 short side of rectangle to about 11 inches wide. Stretch to length of 14 inches. Form shape that is nearly triangular, pressing in sides so small end measures 6 inches across.
- Spread garlic-and-herbs cheese in 3-inch-wide strip lengthwise down centre of triangle to within 1/2 inch of each end.
- From the wide end, mark dough 3 inches down from centre on both sides of cheese strip. At that point, layer 2/3 of ham, peppers, chicken and provolone cheese on garlic-and-herbs cheese to 6-inch end. Starting at corners of wide end, using scissors or sharp knife, make cuts at an angle 1 inch apart down long sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling. To form head at wide end, place remaining 1/3 of filling ingredients, ending with bell pepper, in circular pile over cheese spread, leaving 1/2 inch space from body filling. Fold and shape 3-inch section of dough over filling to make rounded head, leaving opening for eyes, exposing bell pepper. Starting at mummy’s neck, alternately cross remaining strips over filling; folding bottom 1/2 inch up before crossing last 2 strips.
- In small bowl, beat egg. Brush over dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Place olives between "bandages" for mummy's eye. Cut into slices.
- Hard salami or pepperoni can be substituted for the ham and chicken slices if you like.