- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 2 cans (142 g each) chunks of chicken in water, drained
- 1 1/2 cups broken tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick N’ Chunky™ Salsa
- 1 can (127 mL) Old El Paso™ chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Old El Paso™ Thick N’ Chunky™ Salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9- or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Beat in half-and-half. Stir in chicken, chips, both cheeses, 1 cup salsa, the green chilies and salt. Pour into crust-lined pan. Sprinkle pepper over top of filling.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.