Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pizza Sticks
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
You can't go wrong with bacon and ranch. This shareable snack will quickly become a new game day favourite. Recipe by Shawn Syphus.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon (about 4 slices)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Additional ranch dressing for dipping
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet; press dough out into 13x10-inch rectangle. Spread dressing over dough. Sprinkle chicken, bacon and half of the green onions over dressing in even layers. Top with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese in center is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining half of green onions. Cool slightly. Cut into about 1 1/2-inch-wide strips. Serve with additional dressing for dipping.
- For a crispier crust, prebake the dough for 5 minutes before adding the ranch dressing, then proceed with directions.
- Use leftover grilled chicken breast in place of the shredded. Dice it into small pieces to save time, and use up leftovers!