Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Crescent Rolls
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
This 5-ingredient meal is a guaranteed hit with the whole family. A side of ranch dressing makes these crescent-wrapped bacon chicken rolls a quick and tasty weeknight meal.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 8 frozen breaded chicken strips (from 25-oz bag)
- 8 slices precooked bacon
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, each cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 chicken strip on wide end of each triangle; fold 1 slice bacon in half, placing on top of chicken strip, and add 2 strips of cheese on top of bacon.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place cheese side up on cookie sheet.
- Bake 17 to 21 minutes or until deep golden brown and chicken is heated through. Serve warm with ranch dressing.
- Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese may be substituted for Cheddar.
- Amp up the ranch by stirring in 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha sauce.