Chicken and Bacon-Stuffed Crescent Bread
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 45 min
This easy 5-ingredient stuffed crescent bread makes excellent use of ingredients you probably already have in your fridge for a quick dinner or appetizer.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place on baking sheet. Overlap long sides to form 14x9-inch rectangle. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle bottom half of dough with 1/2 cup of the cheese, 1/2 cup of the bacon and the chicken.
- Fold dough in half lengthwise to enclose filling, pressing to seal bottom and sides.
- Poke all over with fork. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup bacon. Serve with ranch dressing.
- Don’t have pizza cheese blend on hand? Mix equal parts shredded mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses instead.
- Not a fan of ranch? Sriracha and barbecue sauce make fun drizzling options as well.