- 1 can (391 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 large plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet (425°F/220°C for all other pan types). Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at centre, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 8 minutes.
- Spread ranch dressing evenly over dough. Top with 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining ingredients, then top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
- Roma tomatoes have less juice and are firmer than regular tomatoes, however, regular tomatoes can be substituted.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping if you like.