- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescents rolls
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup jarred Alfredo sauce, plus more for dipping
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Add the chicken to a small bowl and toss with the Italian seasoning.
- Unroll the sheet of crescent dough and firmly press perforations to seal. Leaving about 1/2 inch on 1 long side uncovered, spread evenly with the Alfredo sauce and top with the chicken and cheese mixture.
- Starting with topped long side, roll up dough toward uncovered edge; pinch seam to seal tightly. Cut roll into 8 equal slices. Place slices on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until dough is golden and cooked through. Serve with warm Alfredo sauce for dipping.