- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried tart cherries
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup red tart cherry preserves
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large baking sheets with parchment paper. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
- In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Add nuts, cherries, coconut and vanilla. Mix with wooden spoon or knead with hands until well blended. Shape rounded tablespoonfuls of dough into balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes. With back of teaspoon, make indentation in centre of each cookie. Spoon 1 teaspoon preserves in each indentation. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store in covered container.