- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/4 cup cream cheese spread (from 227 g container)
- 1/3 cup cherry preserves
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray, or grease with shortening.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place dough on baking sheet; overlap long sides to form 13x7-inch rectangle. Firmly press perforations and edges to seal.
- Spread cream cheese in 2-inch-wide strip lengthwise down centre of dough. Top with preserves. Make cuts 1 inch apart on each side of rectangle just to edge of filling. Alternating from side to side, fold cut strips of dough at an angle halfway across filling, slightly overlapping ends.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from baking sheet. Cool at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix icing sugar, milk and almond extract, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; mix well. Drizzle over warm coffee braid. Store in refrigerator.