Cherry Cheesecake Dip with Cinnamon-Sugar Dipping Sticks
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 30 min
This scrumptious Cherry Cheesecake Dip is served with golden, homemade cinnamon-sugar pie sticks for dipping. Pure perfection! A perfect way to treat a crowd. Recipe by Cheeky Kitchen.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 2 pkgs (250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 can (540 mL) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar. Place melted butter in a second large bowl.
- Open pie crusts and cut each into 1 1/2-inch wide strips. Dip each strip in melted butter, then into cinnamon sugar mixture. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, twisting each strip a bit and securing to sheet at each end. Bake for 11-14 minutes or just until pie strips are golden brown around the edges. Remove and cool.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, beat together cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla. Spoon into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve dip with pie-crust sticks for dipping.