- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (540 mL) cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie using 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Heat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, the cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in pie filling and blueberries. Spoon into crust-lined pan. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
- In small bowl, beat egg white and water with fork until blended. Brush over top crust (discard any remaining egg white mixture). Sprinkle crust with 2 teaspoons sugar. Cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until crust is golden brown, removing foil during last 10 minutes of baking if necessary to brown edges of crust. Cool 2 hours before serving.