- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and cheese over rectangles; gently press into dough.
- Starting with 1 short side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with beaten egg; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. In 1-quart saucepan, heat pasta sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Serve warm pinwheels with pasta sauce.
- Make the pinwheels, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 2 hours before baking.