- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ranch dressing and seasoning mix (from 1 oz/28 g pkg)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (or any cheese blend)
- 23 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll dough on work surface; press into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cut 6 dough bunnies with 3 1/2 x 2-inch bunny-shaped cookie cutter and 17 dough flowers with 2-inch flower-shaped cookie cutter. Place shapes on ungreased cookie sheet. Discard dough scraps.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and dressing mix. Add cheese blend; mix well.
- Spread each bunny dough shape with about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture and each flower shape with 1/4 teaspoon mixture. Decorate with olive slices. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
- Depending on the cookie cutter shape you use, these pizza crust shapes can be made any time of year, for any holiday.