Cheesy Crescent Nachos
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 min
It will take you 10 minutes to create these ooey-gooey nachos loaded with zippy flavour. Just try to resist the temptation!
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) cornmeal
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green peppers
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) finely chopped hot peppers (optional)
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded old Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) chili powder
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Old El Paso™ Taco Sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp (25 mL) cornmeal over bottom of 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) rectangular baking pan.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place dough in pan; press over bottom and 1/2-inch (1 cm) up sides to form crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining cornmeal, chopped green pepper, hot peppers (if using), Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, chili powder and drizzle with taco sauce.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes; cut into 24 rectangles.
- Make ahead up to two hours before baking.