- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar (410 mL) four cheese Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet, cook chopped bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
- Microwave broccoli as directed on box. Set aside.
- In same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon bacon drippings. Add mushrooms; cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in bacon, broccoli, chicken, Alfredo sauce, cheese and pepper until well blended. Spoon into baking dish.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Starting at short side of triangle, roll each triangle up halfway. Arrange over top of hot filling, alternating triangles to fit in baking dish.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of bake time to prevent overbrowning, if necessary.
- Chopping bacon into smaller pieces before you cook will shorten the bacon's cooking time.
- Rotisserie chicken is a good substitute for cooked chicken in this recipe. It is readily available in the deli section of the grocery store.