Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Bombs
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Our ultimate Game Day snack now includes a classic buffalo chicken filling everyone will devour. Recipe by Shawn Syphus.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 can (5 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Flaky Rolls
- 5 slices bacon
- 5 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 10 cubes
- Canola oil for deep frying
- In deep fryer or large heavy saucepan, heat 2 inches oil to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, gently mix chicken, buffalo sauce and ranch dressing, tossing to coat chicken. Separate dough into 10 pieces; press each into a flat round. Cut each slice of bacon in half crosswise.
- To make each bomb, place 1 large tablespoon chicken mixture in centre of flattened biscuit. Top with 1 cheese cube. Pull edges of biscuit up and over filling; pinch seams to seal securely. Wrap 1 half-slice of bacon around bundle; secure with toothpick.
- Gently place bundles in hot oil; fry 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown on all sides. Drain well on paper towels. Serve warm.
- Sneak little bits of crumbled blue cheese into each bomb for a flavour explosion!
- Not down with the buffalo? Switch it up with some of your favourite barbecue sauce, and then sub the mozzarella for equal amounts Cheddar cheese!