Cheesy Bacon Muffin Tin Breakfast Quiches
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 50 min
These mini quiches lined with Peameal bacon, make a stunning side dish or main for breakfast or brunch. Feel free to swap your favourite veggies or cheeses into this recipe. Recipe by Tablespoon.com
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 8-16 slices Peameal Bacon, Bacon or Black Forest Ham
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray insides of Texas (jumbo) muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll both pie crusts and slice each into quarters so that you have 8 pieces of dough. Press each piece into one muffin cup. (Note: This recipe yields 8 quiches. Use an 8-cup pan if you have it, or divide the batch between two 6-cup jumbo muffin pans, like we did.)
- Place a slice or two of Canadian bacon or ham in the centre of each crust. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream until well combined. Stir in cheddar, red pepper, spinach, onion and garlic.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the centres are set. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Don’t have a jumbo muffin tin? 4” ramekins also work!