- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pizza dough and cut into 14-16 triangles. Place the triangles on the prepared baking sheet. Place a slice of mozzarella cheese on each triangle.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the dough is puffed and the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh tomatoes. If using large tomatoes, slice into slices, if using cherry tomatoes, slice in half. Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each pizza with a basil leaf and serve.
- To make these ahead of time, prebake the pizza triangles without any cheese. Allow to cool and then top with cheese + tomatoes. Just before serving, drizzle each pizza with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top off with fresh basil leaf.