- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup sliced frozen (thawed) Italian-style soy-protein sausage links
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 teaspoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll dough onto ungreased large dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x10-inch rectangle; cut into 4 (7x5-inch) rectangles.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top each with sausage, bell pepper, onion and mozzarella cheese. Fold dough in half over filling; press edges firmly with fork to seal. Prick tops with fork to vent. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve calzones with remaining 1/2 cup pizza sauce for dipping.