- 1 can (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) lean ground pork
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Cajun seasoning
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) pepper
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) ketchup
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In medium bowl mix pork, oil, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Shape pork mixture into 10 small patties.
- Place patties on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once or until patties are no longer pink in centre.
- To serve, cut biscuits in half horizontally, place patties on bottom halves of biscuits. Top with ketchup and top halves of buns.