- 2 1/2 cups diced peeled butternut squash
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 small)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 113 g (about 1/2 cup) pancetta, diced
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, mix squash, onion, brown sugar, salt, black pepper and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil. Spread mixture in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Bake about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until squash is tender.
- Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on baking sheet into 13x9-inch rectangle. Bake at 400°F 7 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add pancetta; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Drain.
- Spread pesto over partially baked crust. Top with squash mixture, pancetta, roasted peppers, walnuts and cheeses. Bake 6 to 8 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.